Happenings‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎

Medical Forms/Camping

posted Oct 1, 2020, 6:56 AM by Alex Karn
We will need new (updated) Medical Forms from Scouts in order to go camping. Just Google "BSA medical forms" and you will be directed to the correct page. All we need for now is Part A, Part B1 and Part B2. These are filled out by the parents and no doctor visit is needed. Give the forms to Mr. Greg Karn. WE MUST HAVE THESE FORMS IN ORDER FOR YOUR SCOUT TO GO CAMPING. Thank you.