Happenings‎ > ‎Announcements‎ > ‎

Summer Camp Medical Forms and Medications

posted Jun 26, 2013, 8:17 AM by Alex Karn   [ updated Jun 26, 2013, 8:52 AM ]
  • All summer camp medical forms (THREE copies) should be delivered to Mr. Bludgus at 6 Rockspray Court in Howell. 
  • On the other hand, all summer camp scout medications should be given to Mr. Karn. If you will be attending the Troop 150 pool party at the Pitarresi residence, please bring scout medications and they will be collected there. If this is not possible, please contact Mr. Karn and make arrangements to ensure that he will have all scout medications. 
  • Both of these tasks MUST be completed before the troop leaves for summer camp at Ockanickon.